Provisional Waivers I-601a

March 4, 2013, USCIS started accepting "provisional waiver" of unlawful presence from spouses, children, and parents of U.S. citizens on Form I-601A. These immediate relatives, who qualify, may now remain in the United States with their families, and before they depart for their immigrant visa interviews at embassies and consulates abroad. This is a great [...]

By |2018-04-17T00:51:59+00:00April 17th, 2018|Immigration|0 Comments

Citizenship Through Marriage

Citizenship through marriage Three year rule A common question about immigration is, "when can I file for citizenship." Before you can apply for U.S. citizenship under the immigration law with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – USCIS (formerly INS), you must first have a green card or permanent residence. If you received your green card [...]

By |2018-04-17T00:45:13+00:00April 17th, 2018|Citizenship and Naturalization, Immigration|0 Comments

MK Legal Advice

The Law Office of Maryam Kia serves Sacramento, the Greater Northern and Southern California areas, the United States and Abroad. The Sacramento-based Law Offices of Maryam Kia is dedicated to providing legal advice and services you can count on. The attorney is committed to providing legal services to individuals, families and small businesses. Maryam Kia [...]

By |2018-04-17T00:50:21+00:00April 17th, 2018|Immigration|0 Comments
Go to Top