Citizenship Through Marriage

Citizenship through marriage Three year rule A common question about immigration is, "when can I file for citizenship." Before you can apply for U.S. citizenship under the immigration law with U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services – USCIS (formerly INS), you must first have a green card or permanent residence. If you received your green card [...]