K Visa (Fiance(e) and Spouse)2018-04-16T20:46:24+00:00

K-1 (Fiance(e)): If you are an American citizen and you want your foreign fiancé(e) to travel to the United States to marry you and live in the U.S., you must file a Petition for Alien Fiance(e) in the United States. Once the visa has been granted, the couple must complete a valid marriage within 90 days. K-2 visas are granted to the dependent minor (under 21 years of age) children of the fiancé accompanying the K-1 principal.

K-3 (Spouse): K-3 is a nonimmigrant visa for a spouse of a U.S. citizen, this visa must be filed and the visa must be issued in the country where the marriage took place. After the visa process is completed, and the visa issued, the spouse can travel to the United States to wait for the processing of the immigrant visa case. Spouses of U.S. Citizens, and the spouse’s children can come to the United States on a nonimmigrant visa (K-3 and K-4, respectively).